RAGLAN 9th-10th NOVEMBER 2019
This weekend is an opportunity to relax, rebalance and restore your health and wellbeing on all levels.
- cultivate a closer connection to the Earth, ourselves and the radiant energies of Loving Kindness
- befriend your body and unpattern tension and anxiety
- touch the deeper places where you are well supported and nourished
- quieten the mind and come back to the body
We will be exploring:
- Kum Nye, a Tibetan Buddhist slow-moving meditation
- Somatic Meditation to take us deeply into our body
- Loving-Kindness Meditation to meet and open our heart
- Somatic Movement to relieve stress and anxiety and repattern unhealthy posture and movement
- Creative Expression using pastels, crayons, pencils to crystallise your experience and promote deeper insight, understanding and integration
“When the fear of space is overcome, it can become your greatest friend.” – Dyana Wells
Visit the beautiful West Coast town of Raglan and immerse youself in a wealth of Buddhist teachings and Somatic explorations.
This weekend is a taste of the style and focus of the Open Ground Teacher Training programs, Workshops and Retreats that are being offered in 2020.
I think there are two major reasons why we are so disconnected from our feeling bodies. One is to do with social pressure and the other is to do with the way we process pain.”