November 2-Day Workshop
A weekend of Meditation, Mindfulness and Somatic Movement
RAGLAN 9th-10th NOVEMBER 2019
This weekend is an opportunity to relax, rebalance and restore your health and wellbeing on all levels.
- cultivate a closer connection to the Earth, ourselves and the radiant energies of Loving Kindness
- befriend your body and unpattern tension and anxiety
- touch the deeper places where you are well supported and nourished
- quieten the mind and come back to the body
We will be exploring:
- Kum Nye, a Tibetan Buddhist slow-moving meditation
- Somatic Meditation to take us deeply into our body
- Loving-Kindness Meditation to meet and open our heart
- Somatic Movement to relieve stress and anxiety and repattern unhealthy posture and movement
- Creative Expression using pastels, crayons, pencils to crystallise your experience and promote deeper insight, understanding and integration
“When the fear of space is overcome, it can become your greatest friend.” – Dyana Wells
Visit the beautiful West Coast town of Raglan and immerse youself in a wealth of Buddhist teachings and Somatic explorations.
This weekend is a taste of the style and focus of the Open Ground Teacher Training programs, Workshops and Retreats that are being offered in 2020.
Registration for 9th-10th November 2019 Workshop in Raglan
Two full days with Dyana Wells and the faculty of Open Ground School of Meditation and Somatic Enquiry
In Raglan, Waikato, New Zealand
Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm
Sunday 9:30am to 4:30pm
one hour lunch each day
$180 Early Bird
$200 from October 1st
Catering: available for additional charge
Payment by Bank Transfer: ANZ
Dyana brings an inspiring enthusiasm and genuine curiosity to her teachings. Her wealth and depth of knowledge and experience are shared with a passion and delight, encouraging a spirit of enquiry and nurturing a love of learning in her students. – Kelly Watson
Your knowledge and wisdom is absolutely incredible! Thank you for sharing it with us! I love your passion and enthusiasm. – Bridget
Becoming ‘awake’ involves seeing our confusion more clearly.”
For information about Raglan lifestyle and accommodation, click here.
Open Ground and You
Anatomy & Physiology
Redefine your concept of the whole body through leading edge teachings on neuroscience, the gut-brain connection and the neuro-muscular system.
Apply this understanding to …
- relieve stress, anxiety and fatigue
- manage pain and chronic illness
- heal and recover from trauma
- overcome addiction and mental-illness
By working with the mind through meditation and the body through somatic practices supported by Buddhist teachings and modern scientific understanding, we’re able to promote swift radical healing of the whole body. Healing is the reconnection and integration of all aspects of ourselves – physical, psychological, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.
Ideal for …
- Yoga Teachers
- Meditation Teachers
- Complimentary Therapists
- Health Coaches
- Mental Health workers
- Social workers
- Physical Therapists
- Individuals looking for self healing
- Seekers wishing to understand life more deeply
Live with freedom from both physical and mental suffering.
Unlock and embody the beautiful qualities of
- loving kindness
Live a life that is awake, creative and intelligent.